The year Favre should have retired in order to have been considered the best, after 2003-2004.
1) 2004 Wildcard round: vs 8-8 Minnesota. GB beats Minnesota 34-31 twice during the regular season, so they’ll be fine at home in the playoffs? Favre 1TD, 4INT (L 17-31).
2) 2005 4-12. Season 20 TDs 29 INTs.
3) 2005 and 2006 No playoffs.
4) 2007 Conference championship: vs. 10-6 New York Giants. 2TD, 2INT, 54.3% completion. Favre threw a 90 yard TD in the game, but he threw a bad interception in OT that led to the game winning FG. (L 20-23 in OT)
5) 2008 No playoffs.
6) 2009 Conference championship: vs. 13-3 New Orleans Saints. Interception on Third down with seconds left in Fourth quarter with team in field goal range. 1 TD, 2INT. (L 31-28 in OT)